Economics Development around the world becoming more and more intertwined. New Territories Indigenous Inhabitants embracing this opportunity, live and work all over the world.
keeping up-to-day with the latest developments back home sometime can be difficult and news are hard to come by. The Heung Yee Kuk realised this problem, incorporate the Overseas Advisory Committee, tasked to provide services through publishing news bulletin and enquiry related to all issues concerning the Heung Yee Kuk and the New Territories. Providing a vital link back home.
The Overseas Advisory Committee also act as a bridge between various overseas Groups and Organizations, provided a forum for communication and co-operation.
Lam Yick Kuen Scholarship 2017 Ceremony
The Lam Yick Kuen scholarship 2017 ceremony was held in the HYK Europe Office at Bang Bang Oriental, Colindale. Mr Lam Yick Kuen welcome the recipients and congradulate them on their achievements. For the GCSE award the recipients were: Tsz Ying Lee, Grace Ka Hei Yau, Cherry Hiu Lum Lau, Phillip Jing Wong, Elly Chun Yin Liu, Yasmin Sze Wing Lee, Kieran Jung Yin Man, Christopher Yew Heng Ho and Timothy Chan. For the A-Level award, the recipients were: Karl Si qi Lee, Alex Man, Nathan Hou Man Tang, Steven Hoi Fung Pang.
Hong Kong Government Land Registry
'Land Register' e-Alert Service
Being a property owner, do you want to put your mind at ease with your valuable property? Our e-Alert Service is your smart choice.
What the e-Alert Service can give you
- You will receive an email alert of the delivery of any instruments for registration against your property, normally on the day following the date on which the instrument is delivered to the Land Registry for registration.
- You will get relevant particulars of the instruments, including the date, memorial number, nature of the instrument and date of delivery, from the email notification.
- You will be informed of the completion of or withdrawal from registration of the instrument. By using the memorial number provided in the email notification, you may order (with the payment of the prescribed fee) a copy of the instrument for reference upon its completion of registration.
How is the e-Alert Service useful for you
- It saves you time and costs as well as provides an easy and convenient way for you to keep track of instruments delivered for registration against your property, whether solely owned by you or you jointly own with others.
- It alerts you of registration of instruments against your property, whether or not you have prior knowledge of the instruments.
- It facilitates you to take appropriate and prompt action if unexpected instruments were submitted for registration against your property.
For whom is the e-Alert Service particularly useful
- Your property is vacant or is not occupied by you.
- Whether or not you have rented out the property, you are staying overseas for extended periods of time.
- You do not have the title deeds of the property or you have lost them.
- You want to be alerted as soon as your property is subjected to or may be affected by potential or actual disputes (e.g. registration of bankruptcy order against the co-owner's share, repair notices or orders issued by the Building Authority, etc.).
With just a subscription fee of, say $200 for 2 years, you may put your mind at ease. Click here to get more information about the e-Alert Service.
For enquiries, please call our Customer Service Hotline on 3105 0000.
The Land Registry
|Birmingham:宋玉錢||Brighton: 林東權||Bristol: 黃運來|
|Eastbourne: 蔡佩秋||Edinburgh: 成德祥||Edinburgh:謝忠儒|
|Essex: 文英傑||Essex: 李金福||Hull: 溫國強|
|Humberside: 黃天送||Jersey: 何神光||Kent: 廖啓良|
|Kent: 魏聯興||Leeds: 羅冠華||Leed:陳志偉|
|Lincoln: 彭旭文||Lincoln:廖德文||Liverpool: 廖應山|
|London: 梁德芳||Newcastle: 吳世松||Newcastle:李素芬|
|Sheffield: 吳馬平||Somerset: 李偉宏||Sunderland: 吳子棋|
|South Wales: 王庚勝||South Ireland:李榮華||Belgium: 廖學森|
We welcome all comments and information related to issues concerning the New Territories. To contact us either through letter post to the following address or email to the following email address.
28-29 Gerrard Street, London, W1D 6JW, U.K.
For more updates from Heung Yee Kuk please browse to http://www.heungyeekuk.org
Heung Yee Kuk Newsletter: Issue Sep 2013 Page 1.
Heung Yee Kuk Newsletter: Issue Aug 2013 Page 1.
Heung Yee Kuk Newsletter: Issue Jul 2013 Page 1.
Heung Yee Kuk Newsletter: Issue Jun 2013 Page 1.
Heung Yee Kuk Newsletter: Issue May 2013 Page 1.
Heung Yee Kuk Newsletter: Issue Apr 2013 Page 1.
Heung Yee Kuk Newsletter: Issue Mar 2013 Page 1.
Heung Yee Kuk Newsletter: Issue Jan 2013 Page 1.
Heung Yee Kuk Newsletter: Issue Oct 2012 Page 1.